HARD WORK + Expert Guidance = Guaranteed SUCCESS
We understand that success is 90% hard work and 10% preparation.
So, in order for you to prepare the best and right way, the focus of your preparation should be RAZOR SHARP. And to help you with that this course is an ideal partner because
- Rigorous focus on Building foundation and basics of CS & IT
- Mugging formulae won’t help you, but expert advice and techniques will
- The Crash course will not only help you in enhancing your ability to derive conclusions from the basic formulas, but also with their applications
- You will get a consistent practice material to hone your skills.
*Do not miss out on special strategies and tricks to maximize score on the test
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
- Aspirants of GATE-2014 CS & IT exam
- For those interested in other exams-for eg. DRDO, CDOT- CS exams
- Students who are interested in pursuing Master’s or Research programs @ IITs or IISc
- For those who want to SAVE time and money by preparing online
If your Google search for the “best online course for GATE-2014 CS & IT, landed you here then,your search for the BEST crash course online for GATE-2014 is OVER.
When you enrol for the course, you get:
- 50+ hours of rigorous Online Teaching
- Easy-to-follow 2 month program
- Free: 20 downloadable GATE study notes
- Unlimited 24 x 7 access to the previous sessions and classes
- Practice Exercises & Routine Online Testing
- Suggestions on Test-taking strategies
- Doubt-clearing sessions
Syllabus Covered in this GATE Online Coaching Classes Course:
# Operating System: Processes, Threads, Deadlock, Methods for Handling Deadlocks, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems.
# Data Structures: Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.
# Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP , Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.
# Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability.
# Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
# Databases: ER-model, Relational model , Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees),
# Algorithms: Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching. Basic concepts of complexity classes – P, NP, NP-hard, NP-complete.
# Web technologies: HTML, XML, basic concepts of client-server computing.
*Also by the same instructor: Extensive course on GATE -2015 CS & IT Exam
Language of instruction: English